Each and every request has the focus of our Prayer Team and is prayed for multiple times by multiple intercessors. When you mark your prayer “Confidential,” only members of the Pastoral Team see those requests.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: May 9, 2020
This prayer has been answered!
I got some very sad news this afternoon. A friend of mine is having marriage problems. Please pray for a miracle and for me. My heart is breaking for my friends
Received: May 5, 2020
I believe God answers prayer and as I begin to fast and pray from Tuesday this week, I wish to kindly request that you agree with me in prayer, concerning the following prayer requests:
1. Pray that God will restore my salvation and restore me to faith and sanctify me
2. Pray that God will baptize me with the Holy Spirit and fill me with the anointing of the
3. Pray that God will heal me of all diseases, infirmities and sicknesses I am suffering
from at the moment
4. Pray that God will give me a Life-Partner according to his perfect will
5. Pray that God will reveal to me his divine purpose for my life and reveal to me the
career he wants me to be in and the business he wants me to start
6. Pray that God will provide me with a plot of land and guide me to the right location to
build a house and provide the right design to build as my house as well as guide me to
the right place to rent as a temporary accomodation
Thanks as you stand and agree with me in faith.
Brother Tavershima Peter Nyiakura
Received: May 3, 2020
Please pray for the city of Fort McMurray as people return to their homes after the major flooding that took place this past week. It has been a tough time as this was just 4 years after the wildfire and some of the same people have once again had property destroyed. Thank you and God bless!
Received: May 3, 2020
I request prayer for my daughter Valentina. Her PTSD is higher than normal and she needs peace in her heart. It’s very hard for her to be in between the evil and God, and it’s hard for the family around her as well. I pray for the presence of the Holly Spirit to guide her and to giving light in her mental health. I pray for her healing process, to find Jesus in every situation and to find God’s grace and strength. I pray for all of us, her stepdad, her young brother and for me to have patience and allow Gods work through us. Amen.
Thank you very much for praying for my daughter, me and my family. Love
Received: April 27, 2020
Please pray for Ruth, as she goes for a liver biopsy, in Kelowna B.C. She is a wonderful Christian lady and loves the Lord. Asking for healing of much pain she is experiencing at this time. Thank you!
Received: April 22, 2020
Christina Lee Fast has asked us to pray for her. She got her EGG results and she has to go for another round of tests in a few months. She is asking all of us to pray and for me to post it on the prayer wall so as many people as possible can be praying for her.
Received: April 21, 2020
Got my results from my EEG. They saw a little bit of brain activity that might show small seizure activity. It is not a major concern but they want me to get another test when the COVID virus slows down whenever.
Received: April 21, 2020
Two prayer requests for my dearest friend Margo who lives in Winnipeg. Margo is the COO of Radiology Consultants managing 24 doctors and 20 staff, they are on the front lines of this Pandemic at hospitals and in 3 clinics in the Winnipeg area. Also, Margo has asked for prayers for her dear friend Patti who is battling cancer at this difficult time. Thank you for helping me pray for my friend!
Received: April 20, 2020
My prayer request is for a little boy, aged 6 years, in this city that has been diagnosed with a brain tumour. They are waiting to hear back if it is cancerous or not still. His family has already endured the loss of another child and to get this news especially during this time of uncertainty and shut downs must be so stressful and scary. His name is Callum Fernando.