Each and every request has the focus of our Prayer Team and is prayed for multiple times by multiple intercessors. When you mark your prayer “Confidential,” only members of the Pastoral Team see those requests.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Lord Jesus Christ.
Every morning I stop
And pray to the Lord
Jesus Christ every day
And he's my Lord and my Savior in life
And he's inside my heart day and night
And just listen to him beat
He's smiling away beating
Inside my heart every day
And I love the Lord Jesus Christ
So much in life
And he's forever inside my heart and
It's where he'll stay forever
Beating inside my heart every day.
Received: January 5, 2021
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
- I pray to find a job, restore my marriage, find sleep and find divine wisdom, be blessed!
Received: January 4, 2021
Pray for a miracle healing for my dad, Tom B. To cast out every cancer cell from his body, wake him, heal his kidneys and lungs, make him strong and able, know he's loved & all he has to live for, & for him to feel our presence even when we cannot be by his side. He has been in a coma for 2 months after suffering 2 strokes from brain surgery complications to remove a grade 4 tumour(average lifespan is 2 years with this cancer). He currently can't have chemo. He has the most amazing soul. The good his love can do is limitless, and the lives he touched will be decimated without him. Please help grant him a miracle so he can spread God's will and live with a new perspective. My dad said he wanted to help those who could not help themselves and make up for some support and love he feels he failed to give. He deserves a second chance to do that. We ask for no prayers for ourselves. Many try to offer us peace and happiness but this cant be until he is happy, healthy and home. Thank you
Received: December 29, 2020
Pls pls pray that my husband Vinod gets plenty and plenty of business work to do ,success and that he comes out of the depression he is going through. Pls pray for my husband. Thankyou
Received: December 27, 2020
Hey guys! A couple years ago I was diagnosed with a skin disease called folliculitis decalvans, where the skin on my scalp gets inflammed and pustules form, leading to irritation and gradual hair loss. I also struggle with facial acne. I've tried many things - shampoos, topical treatments, dietary changes, etc. - but while these efforts have perhaps slowed the problem down/kept it somewhat in check, I would very much like to be rid of it for good. Please pray for me!
Received: December 22, 2020
Asking for prayer for healing and deliverance from anxiety, depression, and spiritual oppression. Prayer for strength to resist and rebuke the enemy's lies and torments that cause severe depression and spiritual darkness. I need a spiritual reawakening so that I can sense the presence and power of the Lord again in my life after about four years of spiritual drought as a Christian.
I need every thought from the evil one to be cast down in my mind and for every thought to be made captive to Christ.
I need to experience relational healing with family members and for God's love to flood my soul for close family connections. Amen.
Received: December 19, 2020
new prayer PLEASE
still i ask Jesus to heal oksana , a widow in kiev, ukraine
(she can t work) and help nastia -her daughter student_to live a decent life
with more christian friends and be luckier. also ,ioulia the christian
as for me that God shows me what to do to succeed in my
life and bless my family thanks a lot
Received: December 19, 2020
Very good news.
New update: We have the results from Monday’s EEG!! Big shocker We don’t know much information yet, that will happen in April at the follow up appointment. But we do have the results.
Received: December 16, 2020
Please pray for Paula who is battling depression and is in a very dark place.
Received: December 16, 2020
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.