Prayer is vital for individuals, churches, cities, and countries. Discover ways to receive, participate, and share prayer at Lifecentre. Do you have something we can pray for today? Celebrate with you? Use our prayer wall below to share. While you are sharing, pray it forward. Take a few moments to pray for others.
Following each service at Lifecentre, stay behind to receive prayer from our ministry team. You don’t have to carry what you are going through alone.
Corporate Prayer Meeting
I have a very serious prayer request for the church. My friends that attends the Christmas Eve service at LifeCentre every year have been hit with many hardships in the last 8 months. I really need the prayer team to pray for them.
- Her parents lost their home to a fire and have been living in a hotel since December.
- Her father’s dementia is progressing rapidly
- Her 17 year old son was diagnosed with Bipolar in the spring
- In June her 14 year old daughter was diagnosed with osteosarcoma and is going through 29 weeks of chemo, radiation and a surgery to remove the bone. They are now at week 6 of treatment, and
- 2 days after the cancer diagnosis her husband had a motorcycle accident and punctured his lungs.
I’m at a loss. The only thing I can do is pray and ask the church to pray.