We hope that you and those you care about are safe during these trying times. Please know that we are here to support you any way that we can. We wanted to let you know that the Lifecentre Food Bank will remain OPEN in order to make sure you have the food necessary. We will however modify our service as follows:
1) Clients must book a time slot to come to the food bank to allow for social distancing. No more than 2 clients will be allowed at a time.
2) Clients that may exhibit symptoms are asked to stay home. Please send a friend or relative who is symptom free.
3) Food will be dispersed in a choice/hamper hybrid model. We will have a base package you can modify depending on the size of your family, dietary restrictions and needs.
4) Emergency food ( a second visit for less food) must be scheduled by emailing email@example.com
5) Clients who do not schedule an appointment will be served only when/if there is an opening.